- This event has passed.
Institute in Advancement Services
February 24 – March 17
Join us for an engaging intensive online conference designed specifically for newcomers to the field of advancement services that will provide you with the foundation you need to further your career and positively impact your institution. Attendees will learn from experienced faculty leaders and dynamic guest speakers to broaden their perspectives and sharpen their skills.
In addition to the sessions, participants will have the opportunity for small group conversations with speakers and peers to discuss topics in greater depth and exchange experiences and practical ideas.
Benefits of Attending
- Four weeks of live interactive sessions and in-depth small group discussions.
- Access to curated on-demand learning opportunities and resources
- Receive practical training in key concepts and review best practices for all sizes and types of institutions.
- The opportunity to make valuable connections with peers who you can call upon throughout your career.
- Gain a deeper understanding of how advancement services plays an integral role in advancement and beyond at an institution.
- Make the most of your training budget with a first-rate and value-added program without the travel cost.
Who Should Attend
- Professionals new to the field of advancement services
- Professionals with new responsibilities in donor relations, prospect management, database management and gift processing
- Advancement services professionals at any level of experience looking to enhance their skills, learn a related discipline or gain a basic understanding of the areas that make up advancement services
- Advancement staff seeking a better understanding of the fundamental processes and information supporting advancement IT staff who work directly with advancement offices and who wish to gain a better understanding of their partners’ business processes
The Council for Advancement and Support of Education