Development for Deans and Academic Leaders
February 23, 2021 – February 25, 2021
Driven by CASE’s continuing efforts to develop the most relevant content to prepare academic leaders for the changing landscape of advancement, this conference has become the standard of excellence in training for deans, presidents, provosts and other academic leaders with fundraising responsibility.
The audience for the global online conference consists of academic leaders looking for a comprehensive introduction to development. Designed to engage learners, the program provides opportunities for sharing of best practices, reflection and networking and has been found most effective when academic and development colleagues attend together. As a result, attendees are strongly encouraged to register as a pair or team.
Benefits of Attending
- Get practical information for use in fulfilling your fundraising role as an academic leader.
- Collaborate with colleagues and faculty on techniques to implement at your institution.
- Gain a fresh approach for understanding successful development.
- Work in partnership with your development colleagues to discuss fundraising initiatives and best practice for implementation within your institution and/or unit.
- Build a professional network through interactive online discussions with colleagues at peer institutions.
Who Should Attend
- Academic deans
- Development officers
- Central development officers
- Administrators who work with academic deans
- Department heads
- Institute directors
- Provosts and presidents
The Council for Advancement and Support of Education