GMAC Virtual Leadership Conference 2021
January 20 – January 22
The GMAC Leadership Conference, co-presented with MBA Roundtable, offers professionals from around the world the opportunity to gather to learn, share insights and discuss the issues that matter most to you and the global management education community.
While we will not meet in person, the 2021 GMAC Leadership Conference will bring the features of the Conference to life via a fully interactive web platform that you can experience from the safety of your home base.
At this conference, attendees will:
- Join strategic conversations and explore new ideas in leadership practice and instruction
- Solve current challenges through formal and informal networking opportunities
- Learn from the world’s preeminent thought leaders in education and management
Who Should Attend
Academic and administrative program-level deans and directors from GMAT accepting programs, and members of MBA Roundtable.
The Leadership Conference occurs over a three-day period and includes a wide variety of concurrent sessions, faciltated discussions, networking opportunities, and keynote speakers. Attendees can create their individualized schedule by choosing from the conference agenda which will include:
- Education Sessions: Presentations from industry experts
- Idea Labs: Facilitated discussions with small groups of your peers, organized and guided by experts on the topics
- Learning Teams: Back by popular demand, learning teams are your opportunity to discuss the topics that are the most important to you, with your assigned teams throughout the conference
Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)