- This event has passed.
December 9 @ 6:00 am – December 10 @ 12:00 pm
This workshop will teach you how to design, implement and execute a campaign using real cases, decisions, and examples. We’ll review best practices and emerging issues in campaign preparation, communications, and the ability to adjust in this changing environment. You will walk away understanding the how and way of fundamentals and enhanced steps to manage and develop a comprehensive campaign.
Teams from the same institution are encouraged.
Benefits of Attending
- Understand how to develop strategies for resourcing a campaign and building a case for support.
- Learn the fundamentals of building a comprehensive campaign.
- Be able to adapt to the unexpected and develop strategies to keep your campaign on track.
- Learn how to employ campaign analytics including goal setting, tracking progress to goal, and projections.
- Create mini campaigns to keep campaign momentum and meet institutional goals during unprecedented times.
- Get perspectives from private and public, as well as large and small institutions while interacting with speakers with extensive campaign experience.
- Access to curated CASE resources and online recordings.
- Make the most of your training budget with a first-rate and value-added program without the travel cost.
Who Should Attend
- You are encouraged to register your entire campaign leadership team, including:
- Vice presidents, vice chancellors of advancement and chief development officers
- Campaign directors and staff
- Presidents, provosts, deans and other institutional leaders
- Chief communications officers
- Anyone planning for-or engaged in-campaigns for their institutions
The Council for Advancement and Support of Education