Alumni Engagement Strategies
December 14 – December 15
Delve into best practice on how to harness the power of your existing alumni communities and identify new networks that represent engagement opportunities for your institutions. This conference provides actionable strategies to identify, build, engage and assess these communities and networks via discussions that cover market segmentation, volunteers, programming, and metrics.
This conference is designed for newcomers to the advancement profession and professionals with mid-level responsibility.
Benefits of Attending
- Access to two days of live interactive online content and virtual networking opportunities with attendees and faculty leadership.
- Ideas to better align alumni communities and networks to achieve institutional priorities.
- Collaboration with faculty and attendees to discuss best practices for recruiting volunteers who enhance the effectiveness of your alumni communities and networks.
- Learn how to create compelling programming that engages specific populations, instead of one-size-fits-all programming.
- Develop and enhance systems to measure constituent engagement and learn how to put the data to work at your institution.
Who Should Attend
- Alumni relations professionals (directors, associate and assistant directors and program coordinators)
- Coordinators of student programs, young alumni programs, career services
- Annual fund/development professionals
- Regional development officers
- Volunteer club and chapter organizers
The Council for Advancement and Support of Education