What a difference two years makes. In March, 2020, just days before the world shut down in the face of COVID-19, over 100 higher ed marketers assembled in Lancaster, Pa. to learn from one another at CUPRAP’s annual spring conference.
Two years and one pandemic later, we did the same thing. And while we were there, we sat down with numerous higher ed leaders to discuss just how much higher ed has changed in the last two years.
Check out this selection of those conversations led by Volt’s Kevin Renton, as well as Tom Kegelman, Kate Christensen, and Will Rieth from eCity Interactive (Volt’s parent company) as they find out from CUPRAP participants what’s working, what’s not, and what they think the future of higher education looks like.
Check out all of the interviews below or choose a specific conversation:
- Tom Durso, Drexel University
- Kin Sejpal, RIT and Bill Faust, Ologie
- Kelly Peiffer, Manor College
- Michael Usino, Temple University
- Joseph Master, Drexel University
- Gabriel Welsch, Duquesne University
- Zachary McGroarty, Temple University
- Dzifa Lassey, 2022 CUPRAP Diversity Scholarship Award Recipient
- Paul Redfern, St. Lawrence University
- Liz Gross, Campus Sonar