The higher ed social media landscape changes constantly, with new cultural trends and new platform capabilities emerging all the time. Some colleges and universities always seem ahead of the curve, plying these shifts to their advantage to reach their many varied audiences.
We found 10 schools that do this especially well and are great to follow on social media for inspiration. Why are these schools deserving of mention, what makes these accounts different, and why should you follow them? Read on to find out.
- Best All-Around Accounts: Arizona State University and Stanford University
- Best Instagram Accounts: Colorado State University and the University of Iowa
- Best TikTok Accounts: Louisiana State University and Boston University
- Best Twitter Accounts: Texas A&M University and the University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Best YouTube Accounts: Massachusetts Institute of Technology and New York University