Requisition Number: S1648P
Home Org Name: Athletic Public Relations
Division Name: Director Intercollegiate Athletics
Job Class Code: BB38
Appointment Status: Full-time
Limited Term: No
Auburn University Athletics seeks candidates for a Creative Services Specialist to assist the Manager of Creative Services in creating and maintaining the visual brand of Auburn University Athletic Department by contributing to creation of individual sport and departmental design projects.
About Auburn: At Auburn, our work changes lives. Ranked by U.S. News and World Report as a premier public institution, Auburn University is dedicated to shaping the future of the people of Alabama, the nation, and the world through forward-thinking education, life-enhancing research, scholarship and selfless service. Auburn is nationally recognized for its commitment to academic excellence, community outreach, positive work environment, student engagement, and thriving community.
Why employees choose Auburn: Auburn University was named by Forbes Magazine as one of the state of Alabama’s best employers, with employees staying an average of ten years. Employees enjoy competitive benefits that include top-notch health insurance, generous retirement plans, tuition assistance for employees and dependents, flexible spending accounts and more!
Learn more about Auburn’s impact, generous employee benefits, and thriving community by visiting aub.ie/working-at-auburn.
Auburn University is committed to a diverse and inclusive campus environment. Visit www.auburn.edu/inclusion to learn more about our commitment to expanding equity and inclusion for all.
Formal AU title: Creative Services Specialist
- Contributes to the development of the look, feel, and voice of the Auburn Athletics visual brand and creative strategy.
- Assists in the creation of brand-compliant design projects including, but not limited to, graphics for social media and videoboard, marketing collateral, recruiting pieces, publications, and small and large-scale print pieces.
- Assists in maintaining the core brand identity system (logos, colors, etc.) through brand standards education and standards compliance enforcement.
- Assists with overarching sports marketing, communication, and public relations campaigns.
- Complies with all applicable National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and Southeastern
- Conference (SEC) regulations in the performance of job duties.
- May preform other job related duties as assigned.
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
Field of Study
Degree in Graphic Design, Art, Communications, Broadcasting, Film or Television Production, or relevant.
Years of Experience: 1
Area of Experience
Experience in graphic design, messaging and branding.
Minimum Skills and Abilities
Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.), new media, social media, and networking.
Minimum License and Certifications
Salary Grade: 31
Salary Range: $31,300 – $52,100
Job Category: Communications/Public Relations/Marketing
City position is located in
State position is located
Auburn University is committed to an inclusive and diverse campus environment. Women, underrepresented groups, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
AUBURN UNIVERSITY IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all individuals without regard to race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Auburn University is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer and equal opportunity educational institution.
To apply for this job please visit www.auemployment.com.