- This event has passed.
Social Responsibility in Marketing
April 16 @ 4:00 am – 1:00 pm
Social responsibility in business maintains that organizations should be good community citizens and balance revenue generation with activities that benefit the community. Many companies have adopted socially responsible elements in their marketing strategies as a means to help their communities with beneficial services and products.
Social responsibility in marketing focuses on our attracting consumers who want to make a positive difference with their spending. But is there more we should consider?
Join us for a panel discussion with leaders from Spurs Give and Spurs Sports and Entertainment (SSE) about Social Responsibility in Marketing moderated by nationally recognized PR strategist, columnist and podcaster Melissa Vela-Williamson of MVW Communications.
The diverse, all-female panel will feature:
- Jennifer Regnier, Spurs Give, CEO and Executive Director Community Strategy
- Morgan Jones, M.A. Ed., Spurs Sports & Entertainment, Sr. Manager Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging Strategy
- Laura Perez, Spurs Sports & Entertainment, Brand Engagement Project Manager
3 Key Learning Objectives
- Learn the holistic definition of “social responsibility”
- How DEI should and could impact marketing campaigns
- How being socially responsible increases goodwill and brand loyalty
American Marketing Association