- This event has passed.
Social Media Strategies Summit Higher Ed
October 24 @ 8:00 am – October 27 @ 2:00 pm
Join us this October 24th – 27th for the Social Media Strategies Summit Higher Education virtual conference! All Higher Ed sessions will take place October 24th – 25th, followed by our #SMSS corporate brand sessions happening October 26th – 27th.
Now in its 8th year, SMSsummit Higher Ed continues to be the #1 social media marketing conference for higher education marketers. We’re launching a virtual conference edition to help higher education marketers with social media marketing challenges in the current climate. Don’t miss your opportunity to share experiences and learn from your higher ed colleagues from around the globe – virtually!
6 REASONS HIGHER ED MARKETERS CONTINUE TO CHOOSE #SMSSUMMIT YEAR AFTER YEAR
- Learn the nuts and bolts of a successful social media strategy to position your institution for success — whether you’re in recruitment, admissions, student experience, or alumni relations.
- Assess and audit your current social media initiatives through real-life feedback, discussions, and peer-to-peer learning around top social platform best practices and emerging trends.
- Revitalize your strategy framework as brand practitioners walk you step-by-step through successful case studies to help you identify new and creative ideas.
- Cultivate your arsenal of tools, resources, and connections to champion a social media transformation back at your college or university. You’ll leave feeling refreshed, inspired, and reinvigorated.
- Experience a unique online gathering of senior-level, cross-industry marketers. We’re the only event where attendees benefit from focused higher education sessions, along with access to consumer brand case studies.
- Accelerate your career and your role within your company by learning to streamline your processes and improving your existing skills set.