February 14 – February 17
JOIN THOUSANDS OF INFLUENTIAL LEADERS and practitioners from more than 300 colleges and organizations at Achieving the Dream (ATD)’s 18th annual signature event, DREAM 2022. Exchange ideas with your colleagues about evidence-based reform strategies that transform higher education and impact student success. ATD’s immersive virtual experience provides inspirational interactive learning and key insights from higher education experts, thought leaders and peers.
We believe in advancing community colleges as profoundly accessible hubs of learning, credentialling, and economic mobility that eliminate inequities in students’ educational and workforce outcomes.
As a result, ATD is organizing DREAM around five key themes that represent opportunities to effect meaningful change on our campuses and in our communities.
- Building stronger pipelines to and through postsecondary education
- Adopting a holistic, equity-focused approach to community vitality
- Eliminating systemic barriers to student success
- Fostering a sense of belonging through teaching and learning excellence
- Leveraging data and analytics for institutional and community well-being
Achieving the Dream, Inc