- This event has passed.
November 24 – November 26
ContentEd is a two-day conference that leads the dialogue around the development and advancement of content strategy in the education sector.
Content strategy as a discipline is maturing and evolving all the time. But until we launched ContentEd, there was a lack of dialogue specifically addressing content strategy through a single conference format in the education sector in Europe. ContentEd changed everything. We held our first event in London in 2017, and our programme and community has grown year-on-year, attracting speakers and guests from around the world.
Why content strategy?
Content strategy is a broad cross-discipline process and practice. When executed well, a content strategy should deliver many benefits to your school, college or university, including:
- Brand and messaging consistency
- Brand visibility and findability
- An excellent audience experience
- Content that attracts your audience to you and makes them love you
- Content that gives your audience exactly what they’re looking for when they are looking for it
- Content that is accessible, accurate and legally compliant
- Content that performs well and is up to date across a range of different platforms and locations
- Consistency and integration across different platforms, online and offline
- Content that is understood not just by humans, but also by machines and algorithms
- A workforce of content creators that are on-message, on-brand and creating consistently great content
- The ability to properly and effectively measure and evaluate the performance of your content
- Cost savings and more efficient practises for producing, managing, maximising and maintaining content
- And much more…
What to expect from ContentEd?
Through the ContentEd conference, our speakers will address a range of topics to help your school, college or university achieve some or all of these benefits of getting your content strategy right.
The conference considers the full spectrum of content strategy from editorial and content marketing, to technical considerations. In doing so, the conference appeals to a range of professionals in and working with the education sector, from marketing officers to developers. And through the topics discussed, we cover a broad range of organisational objectives common to the sector: recruitment marketing, alumni engagement, fundraising, and so on.
Who’s behind ContentEd?
ContentEd is brought to you by the team at Pickle Jar Communications, the leading UK-based content strategy consultancy to the education sector. For more than thirteen years, we’ve been developing content strategies for schools, colleges and universities around the world.
We’ve spoken at and attended excellent conferences globally covering content strategy generally, or covering the topic for the education sector. We wanted to bring that brilliance in knowledge-sharing a little closer to home.
Importantly, we’re not just an events and training team. In fact, first and foremost we’re consultants who develop content strategies and plans for schools, colleges and universities.
Pickle Jar Communications