- This event has passed.
Annual Conference on Marketing and Branding
June 8 – June 10
Building a strong brand for your institution has never been more important. Balancing the reality of your campus with the overwhelming nature of being a marketer today, this conference will help participants identify, explain, and integrate the key ingredients to creating, sustaining, and measuring the impact of a successful brand strategy and market position.
Join your colleagues to gain insights into how to start the process, bring your campus stakeholders with you, build the optimal organization, determine metrics that matter, and develop inspiring creative work that supports your effort.
- Define the core competencies needed to identify strategies, tactics, and tools to strengthen your marketing, communications and branding efforts.
- Identify creative ideas and innovative techniques that will set you apart in a crowded marketplace.
- Demonstrate effective strategies to champion your organization (or campus), president, chancellor, or dean.
- Develop a process to allocate resources and support for equity, awareness, and engagement across your institution.
- Prioritize operational effectiveness to better structure your marketing/communication function.
- Analyze Data-driven insights to inform institutional brand strategy and reputation.
Who should Attend?
- Chief marketing officers
- Branding and promotions staff
- Marketing specialists
- Brand managers
- Marketing and communication division heads responsible for the university brand position
- Anyone who is considering launching, presently launching, or striving to launch a brand initiative
This conference is designed for professionals with mid- to senior-level responsibility.
The Council for Advancement and Support of Education