2021 NCMPR Virtual National Conference
March 16, 2021 – March 18, 2021
Going Virtual for 2021
NCMPR has gone completely virtual for the 2021 National Conference.
Join Us Online! March 16-18
Here are some of the reasons we are going virtual for the2021 National Conference.
- The health and safety of members remains of paramount importance, and uncertainties related to the COVID-19 pandemic are expected to continue through the spring.
- Many of NCMPR’s member colleges are experiencing budget cuts and have travel restrictions with no indication of when they might be lifted. Moreover, some members have said they’re uncomfortable traveling now and into the spring.
- The 2021 hotel headquarters, the Westin Seattle, has agreed to release NCMPR from current contractual obligations with no financial penalties. NCMPR will rebook with the Westin for 2024.
Ultimately, NCMPR’s goal is to provide members with a virtual conference that is informative, engaging and, yes, fun. NCMPR will strive to make it a memorable event, even in this overly crowded virtual space that we have become all too familiar with
We see you, that never-miss-a-conference crew and those what’s-it-all-about first-timers. We see you, marketing newbies excited to learn and longtime pros who know how much a conference can inspire. This year, NCMPR’s national conference is going virtual, and it’s all for you – all of you. We know you’re sick of your computer. And Zoom. And not getting to hop on an airplane and see your friends and colleagues from other zip codes.
But the benefits of going virtual can’t be ignored:
- Don’t you hate it when two perfect-for-you breakouts are at the exact same time? Now you can catch every presentation you want: Attend in real time, and log back in for extra sessions.
- Get access to nearly 50 community college experts and exhibitors excited to help.
- And then, of course, there’s NCMPR’s very first National Conference in a Box. Is it the same as swapping stories around the coffee bar? Well, no. But the box will be full of goodies to add a little playtime to the conference – and it’s available only to early-bird registrants.
National Council for Marketing & Public Relations