Website Salem State University
The graphic designer is responsible for providing design, technical and when necessary, administrative support under the direction of the director, marketing and creative services. The individual selected for this position will adhere to established branding and visual identity guidelines and ADA standards while creating print and digital materials for the entire campus. Candidates must be comfortable producing a wide array of materials from graphics to flyers to donor-related publications.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two years of professional design experience
- Experience implementing and adhering to an established brand
- Extensive experience with publication practices and procedures. Knowledge of digital/social assets design and management
- Extensive experience with Apple-based desktop publishing, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator software programs
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills; including implementing
- AP style guide
- Ability to work with many and diverse constituencies
- Ability to perform numerous and varied tasks
- Knowledge of Smartsheet and excel preferred
- Experience with publications in a higher education environment strongly preferred
This is a remote position that requires on-site, in-person responsibilities.
Office activities are performed in an environmentally controlled office setting subject to extended periods of sitting, keyboarding and interaction with computer equipment; occasional bending, reaching, lifting, pushing and pulling up to 5-10 pounds.
Salem State University complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees with disabilities. For accommodation information or requests please email email@example.com.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Please apply online and attach resume and cover letter.
Employment is contingent upon a completed background and CORI check satisfactory to the university.
This position is not eligible for H1B visa sponsorship.
Salem State University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Persons of color, women and persons with disabilities are strongly urged to apply.
Please Note: If there is no application deadline associated with a position, it may be removed at any time and additional applications will not be accepted.
To apply for this job please visit careers-salemstate.icims.com.