Institute in Communications and Marketing
January 6 – February 10
Join us for an engaging intensive online conference designed specifically for newcomers to the field of communications and marketing that will provide you with the foundation you need to further your career and positively impact your institution. Attendees will learn from experienced faculty leaders and dynamic guest speakers to broaden their perspectives and sharpen their skills.
In addition to the sessions, participants will have the opportunity for small group conversations with speakers and peers to discuss topics in greater depth and exchange experiences and practical ideas.
Benefits of Attending:
- Four weeks of live interactive sessions and in-depth small group discussions.
- Access to curated on-demand learning opportunities and resources including sessions from our most popular communications conferences, including: Social Media and Community, the Annual Conference on Marketing and Branding and the Editors Forum.
- Receive practical training in key concepts and review best practices for all sizes and types of institutions.
- The opportunity to make valuable connections with peers who you can call upon throughout your career.
- Gain a deeper understanding of how communication and marketing plays an integral role in advancement and beyond at an institution.
- Make the most of your training budget with a first-rate and value-added program without the travel cost.
Who Should Attend:
- Professionals new to the field of marketing and communications in educational advancement and beyond (including: general communication, social media, website, marketing, publications, development communications and editorial services).
- Experienced professionals with new communications and marketing responsibilities
- Experienced communications and marketing professionals who are new to higher education
- Advancement leaders and anyone who wants to better understand communications and marketing fundamentals
The Council for Advancement and Support of Education